The SNO Report: Fundraising made easy
We know that budgets are tight today for schools, and scholastic journalism programs can be hit especially hard by funding cuts. To help teachers and students on the SNO platform raise funds for their journalism program, we’ve partnered with Pledgebrite to offer SNO customers simple online tools for fundraising.
Through this partnership, your program is able to set up a crowdfunding site within minutes to raise funds for equipment purchases, printing and hosting costs, field trips, convention travel, and anything else your journalism program needs.
All donations are managed online through credit card payments, so there’s no need for you and your staff to spend hours trying to track down the cash. When your fundraising campaign ends, we’ll send you a check for 85% of what’s collected online. The remaining 15% goes toward paying the credit card fees and serving costs related to the fundraiser. It’s as simple as that.
To view a sample fundraiser, visit this link. To get started with your own fundraiser, just fill out this form.