We charge a one-time $250 setup fee for all new sites and an annual hosting and support fee that’s based on scholastic level.
No contracts. No hassles. Just a fabulous website with unparalleled support at an affordable price.
- K-12 Journalism Plan
- Hosting and Support Fee$400/year
- College Journalism Plan
- Hosting and Support Fee starts at$700/year
- Community Newspaper Plan
- Hosting and Support Fee starts at$1400/year
SNO’s WordPress provides easy navigation for beginning journalists who need upload basics and flexible enough for seasoned staffers who want to innovate. We love how reliable the site is and how quick we get responses when we have questions for SNO Support. I can’t imagine a better company to work with.
I left my previous position to open a new school this year, and in the process of ordering equipment and software, my first decision was easy – I signed up for SNO.
Easily the best budget money I spend all year. The easiest to use WordPress site creation I’ve found. SNO Reports, site badges, specialized training – all of SNO is an incredible resource for my students.
Optional Add-on Features and Services
Rest assured: SNO sites are fully functional right out of the box. But when it comes to scholastic and collegiate news programs, we know one size definitely doesn’t fit all.
Maybe your “stories” look more like video broadcasts and photo essays. Maybe your news staff is passionate about sports coverage. Maybe you want to reach your audience with a mobile app and push notifications. Maybe you want to reinforce your brand with custom email addresses.
Choose the add-on bundles and features that make sense for you now or add them later.
Site Booster Bundle ($150/year)
- Sports CenterManage and display upcoming games, recent scores, athlete standings, and rosters, all in one centralized location.
- Form BuilderWith Form Builder, you can create virtually any kind of contact form, anywhere on your site. Letters to the editor? A photograph submission page? An anonymous advice column?
- Ad ManagerAd Manager makes it easy to manage and display multiple ads while minimizing site clutter. Based on a schedule that you set, ads will “rotate” with each page load, and Ad Manager will provide analytics of impressions and clicks.