Revision Date: March 17, 2018
- Consent to Terms
- What we collect
When you register an account through the Site or use the Site or Services, we may collect information about you and your use of the site, including but not limited to “Personal Information” and “Usage Information.”
- Personal Information. In this policy, Personal Information is information that you provide to us that can be used to contact or identify you. The types of personal information you provide to us may include your name; the name of any academic, journalistic, or community organization you represent (if applicable); your address, phone number, and email address; the address, phone number, and email address of the organization you represent (if applicable), the URL or domain name you are requesting Services for, your date of birth, username, and password.
When you register an account through the Site, we will collect and store the information that you provide to us directly to verify your identity during online registration.
- Your Communications with Us. If you contact us with questions, comments, or to provide feedback about our Site or Services, we may store such communications, including personal information included in the communications, so we can respond to you effectively.
- Usage Information. “Usage Information” is information that cannot be used to contact or identify you. Usage information includes passively collected information about your activities on our Site, such as usage data, IP address, and web browser information to the extent that information is not linked to your Personal Information. We may use standard technology, including, but not limited to “cookies” to collect information about how you use the site. A cookie is a small text file that allows a website to recognize your computer or account. Cookies can track information such as how often you use the Site, what pages you view, and where you go after leaving the Site. The cookies are not connected to any Personal Information about you.
- Site Visitors. Visitors to our site who have not registered or have not logged in (“Site Visitors”) can access and browse some portions of the Site without disclosing Personal Information. We may passively collect certain Usage Information from a Site Visitor’s computer, such as your IP address and web browser version, when you browse the Site. In order to utilize some of the Services offered by TBP Productions, LLP, you must register through the Site.
- Children Under Age 13. Neither the Site nor the Services are marketed to or directed towards people under the age of 18. We do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- How We Use Information
- The Personal Information that we collect is used to create and maintain your account, bill you for services, improve our Services, enhance your experience with the Site, allow us to provide a safe community for all of our users, and to help us communicate effectively with you.
- How We Share Information
We never sell or rent your Personal Information or Usage Information (collectively, “User Information”). We may, however, share information with other Users and some third parties as follows:
- We may disclose collected User Information to any third party with your prior express consent to do so.
- We may disclose any collected User Information collected to our partners, affiliates, or subsidiaries for the purposes of providing you with Services or operating the Site.
- We may transfer information about Users to our acquisition or merger partner if TBP Productions, LLP is acquired by or merged with another company. Such successor entity would continue to be subject to the provisions of this Section with respect to previously acquired Personal Information.
- We may disclose User Information if required to do so by law (including, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, or warrants), or if in our sole discretion we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to comply with the law. We may also disclose this information as necessary to protect or defend TBP Productions, LLP’s rights or property.
- We reserve the right to disclose any User Information collected for the purposes of protecting the health and safety of our community and Users, such as in the case of risk of harm to any person.
- We may share Usage Information with third parties for the purposes described above, as well as for analyzing use and functionality of the Site, for marketing purposes and to facilitate the services of vendors who perform services on behalf of the Site or TBP Productions, LLP.
- Pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and certain domain registries, contact information you provide to register a domain name (“Domain Name Registration Information”) must be made available and accessible to the public through a “WHOIS” search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. The Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by us or a third-party service provider and is made available to the public through WHOIS searches. At times, you may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations do not come from TBP Productions, LLP and we do not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties. Further, pursuant to ICANN rules, TBP Productions, LLP is required to make WHOIS data available to any third party that enters into a bulk access agreement. While ICANN allows individuals to opt-out of having their WHOIS information made available to third parties through bulk access, companies, such as ours, businesses, and other organizations do not have the ability to opt-out of having their information made available to a third party that enters a bulk access agreement. We may also deposit your Domain Name Registration Information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements.
- Email Communication
- By registering an account through the Site or using the Services, you are consenting to receive certain email communications such as advice, notifications, and administrative notices. If you are a teacher or administrator, you also consent to receive special offers and promotional messages via email. We do not send targeted advertising materials to students.
- You have the option to opt out of receiving certain emails from us. These emails include emails for marketing and educational purposes. You may not opt out of emails from us regarding administrative purposes.
- Changing Personal Information
- If the Personal Information you have provided to us changes, you may update this information by logging into your account and accessing account settings. You should change this information as soon as reasonably possible.
- If you no longer wish to use our Site or Service, you may cancel your account in the manner described in the Terms and Conditions.
- If you choose to close your account, we can remove Personal Information from our public database upon request. We have no obligation to retain your information and may remove all of your account information.
- We may retain your information if we believe it will be necessary for legitimate business purposes, except that student contact information will not be retained after removal pursuant to the section above.
- How We Protect Information
- The Site is regularly scanned for security holes, malware, and other vulnerabilities. Personal Information is contained within secured networks and is only viewable by a limited number of persons who have special access to these networks. All Personal Information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- User accounts are protected by a password you create. We urge you to keep your password safe. If you feel that your password may have been compromised, you should change the password and notify us immediately.
- We create and maintain short-term backups of information stored on our servers. Such information will be stored for up to one month, at which time it may be overwritten, deleted, or destroyed.
- Because no method of data protection is 100% secure, the above measures are not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed or disclosed by breach of our safeguards. You understand and agree to assume these risks.
TBP Productions, LLP reserves the right to change this policy at any time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available on our website and will indicate the date the revisions were made. If you have an active registration with the Site at the time the changes are made, we will also send an email notification to the email address you have associated with your account. Changes are effective as of the revision date indicated unless otherwise noted. Your continued use of the Site or the Services after the revision date will constitute acceptance of the revised policy by you.
- Contact Information
2626 East 82nd Street, #240
Bloomington, Minnesota (MN) 55425
Telephone: (866) 612-5832