At our Minnesota base, it snowed in record-breaking sums in February. That has us longing for warmer days — the ones we’re expecting this summer.
We’ll be popping up at workshops all over the country this summer, delivering on-site, SNO-focused digital media training. Meet us there? Check out our schedule below and feel free to send us a care package to lift our snowed-in spirits.
- JEA/NSPA National Convention, April 25 – April 27, Anaheim, Calif.
- Jayhawk Media Workshop, June 9 – June 13, Lawrence, Kan.
- MediaNow, June 24 – June 26, St. Louis, Mo.
- MediaNow, July 7 – July 10, Des Moines, Iowa
- Iowa Summer Journalism Workshop, July 21 – July 25, Iowa City, Iowa
- TAJE/SNO Summer Workshop, July 29 – July 30, Allen, Texas
Our workshop sessions are designed to help you grasp the creative power you have over your SNO site and use it to transform your publication. We’ll cover the basics and get into the advanced tools that’ll take your site to the next level. You’ll be introduced to the most up-to-date features and master the best practices for web, analytics and social media.
Can’t make it to a workshop? That’s OK. Order a personalized SNO training session or unlimited training subscription and we’ll meet up virtually.
Or consider hosting a SNO Day involving members schools in your area and we’ll come to you personally. SNO Days are all about getting a close-up with your publication. We’ll bring the expertise, you bring the willingness to learn. If you’re interested in learning more about setting up a SNO Day, get in touch with us.
Bonus points if you show up wearing some sort of SNO merch this summer.