Thank you to the 128 news publications that applied for badges over the past four months. It was another successful badge season here at SNO! We awarded 172 badges overall!
While every school that earned a badge should be proud of their accomplishment, we’d like to especially congratulate the 14 news programs that earned the ultimate distinction of becoming a 2015 SNO Distinguished Site. Of these schools, five are in Texas, two are in Minnesota, two are in Pennsylvania, and five were the only school in their state to earn the honor––and one of those was the only school in it’s state to earn any badges!
Here’s the complete list of this year’s SNO Distinguished Sites:
- The Bear Facts at Little Cypress-Mauriceville High School
- The Rider at Legacy High School
- The Red Ledger at Lovejoy High School
- The Roar at Leander High School
- Legacy Press at Klein Collins High School
- Magnet at Owatonna High School
- Knight Errant at Benilde-St. Margaret’s School
- The BluePrint at Bellwood-Antis High School
- Tyrone Eagle Eye News at Tyrone Area High School
- The Little Hawk at Iowa City High School
- The Patriot at The John Carroll School
- The Kirkwood Call at Kirkwood High School
- RHS Today at Robinson High School
- The Declaration at Colonia High School
Clearly they are a distinguished crowd; a distinguished crowd that knows how to celebrate…
- The Magnet ate cake.
- The BluePrint filled up their bulletin board.
- The Tyrone Eagle Eye put up a sign OUTSIDE the school.
- The Declaration made a new header for their website.
Congratulations to all the programs that earned badges this year! If you haven’t taken the time to celebrate your accomplishment, do so and tweet us a pic!