Members of the SNO Patrol are hitting the road this summer in unprecedented fashion to deliver SNO-centric and digital media training at regional workshops throughout the country. Review our schedule below, and make plans for you or your staff members to join us at one of these terrific workshops.
- Jayhawk Media Workshop, June 12 – June 16, Lawrence, Kansas
- Media Now STL, June 26 – June 29, St. Louis, Missouri
- VAJTA JCamp, June 26 – June 30, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- JEA Adviser Institute, July 14 – July 17, Las Vegas, Nevada
- ACP Summer Workshop, July 14 – July 17, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TAJE Summer Workshop, July 25 – July 26, Houston, Texas
- NSPA Summer Workshop, July 28 – July 30, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- MIPA Summer Journalism Workshop, July 31 – August 4, Lansing, Michigan
- CSMA, SNO Summer Workshop, August 1 – August 3, Denver, Colorado
Fundraising made easy
Just a reminder that we recently announced new fundraising partnership aimed at helping our members raise funds for any expenses — workshop fees, convention travel, equipment purchases, printing costs, etc. To view a live fundraiser, visit this link. To get started with your own fundraiser, just fill out this form.
Join us for our SNODrift webinar tomorrow, April 21st, at 3:00 p.m. EST/2:00 p.m. CST. This week, we’ll be discussing basic homepage design, focusing primarily on all of the features located in the SNO Design Options section of your website. You can join the live webinar viajoin.me – keep in mind that some school networks do block web-based calling, so you may need a phone to access the audio portion of the conference.