On Friday, March 20, 2015, the Columbia Scholastic Press Association announced its top awards for scholastic press publications. We are pleased to announce that eight SNO customer websites were named Gold Crown winners in digital categories.
Two SNO customers were awarded Gold Crowns in the digital division:
- The Red Ledger, Lovejoy HS, Lucas, Texas
- Southwest Shadow, Southwest Career and Technical Academy, Las Vegas, Nev.
Six SNO customers were awarded Gold Crowns in the hybrid division:
- Tiger Times Online, Texas HS, Texarkana, Texas
- The Echo, St. Louis Park HS, St. Louis Park, Minn.
- Knight Errant, Benilde-St. Margaret’s School, St. Louis Park, Minn.
- The Boiling Point, Shalhevet High School, Los Angeles, Calif.
- The Campanile, Palo Alto High School, Palo Alto, Calif.
- The Muse, Dreyfoos School of the Arts, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Congratulations to the advisers and staffs of these tremendous programs. For a complete list of winners, please visit the CSPA website.