Northwest Scholastic Press Endorses SNO FLEX

From nwscholasticpress.org: SNO FLEX gets our stamp of approval, School Newspapers Online our highest recommendation, for new responsive design, photo display options, fresh design options, low cost and money-saving potential.

(May 22, 2013) — SNO FLEX is the latest, greatest upgrade you should have from School Newspapers Online, the leading provider of websites for high school and college newspaper programs across the nation. The new responsive design allows your news site to be easily read on a smart phone, tablet or computer. In addition, you can now experiment with all the design templates to find the one that’s just right for your program. You can now add Google fonts to customize your site’s look from the wide variety of typefaces available.

SNO FLEX templates have fresh, fun new design options, including the showcase carousel or photoblock to display top stories, more control and additional features over where the breaking news ticker. menu bars, and other information appears in the browser window to help you create content that can be easily read on almost any reader device. In addition is the long-awaited SNO Photo Gallery Widget that allows you to display a photo gallery from the images attached to any story on your site. (This plugin is only compatible with the SNO FLEX framework from School Newspapers Online.)

Read the entire post on nwscholasticpress.org.