SNO Donate is an optional donation platform that SNO Sites webhosting clients can use.

  • When a supporter contributes to a journalism program through SNO Donate, SNO will collect the credit card payment and 90 percent of the donation will be applied to the journalism program’s account as a credit. The remaining 10 percent of the donation will be used to cover credit card fees and maintenance of the SNO Donate platform.
  • Because the donations are processed through SNO Sites, they are not tax-deductible.
  • SNO Sites accept payments via credit or debit card.
  • All electronic payments are processed by Stripe ( or Intuit. SNO sites does not store payment information. Stripe and Intuit may store payment information in accordance with their Terms of Use and Privacy. Stripe and Intuit do not share any stored payment information with SNO sites.