Testimonial #3

When we researched our options to determine which company to use for our transition to an online newspaper, School Newspapers Online immediately grabbed my attention as the most professional, feature-laden, user-friendly, and aesthetically appealing. The one-time set up pricing paid for itself after two months of saving money on what we would have spent on printing. The yearly subscription is completely reasonable and generating ad revenue is very simple on the site. With very limited web programming or blogging experience, I have learned to organize, design, and manage the site in a very short period of time, and have been able to teach my staff how to run the paper themselves. Anytime I am uncertain about a feature, add-on, or widget, (which has been often during this learning experience) I send a quick email to Jason, and I usually have the information, advice, or solution I needed and more within a few hours. I have been completely satisfied and pleased with this service. Our school and community is buzzing about the new online newspaper; the students have never been so excited to be a part of journalism, and we feel our new medium has allowed us to get better every single day.