The Columbia Scholastic Press Association announced its top awards for scholastic press publications on March 16, 2018. We are pleased to announce that sixteen SNO customer websites were named Gold Crown winners in digital categories.
Two SNO customers were awarded Gold Crowns in the digital division:
- Southwest Shadow, Southwest Career and Technical Academy, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Wingspan, Liberty High School, Frisco, Texas
Fouteen SNO customers were awarded Gold Crowns in the hybrid division:
- Hilite, Carmel High School, Carmel, Ind.
- Tom Tom, Antioch Community High School, Antioch, Ill.
- North Star, Francis Howell North High School, Saint Charles, Mo.
- Spark, Lakota East High School, Liberty Township, Ohio
- The Boiling Point, Shalhevet High School, Los Angeles, Calif.
- The Granite Bay Gazette, Granite Bay High School, Granite Bay, Calif.
- The Harbinger, Algonquin Regional High School, Northborough, Mass.
- The Kirkwood Call, Kirkwood High School, Kirkwood, Mo.
- The Muse, Alexander W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Hillsborean, Hillsborough High School, Tampa, Fla.
- The Rubicon, St. Paul Academy and Summit School St. Paul, Minn.
- The Tribal Tribune, Wando High School, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Tiger Times, Texas High School, Texarkana, Texas
- The Featherduster, Westlake High School, Austin, Texas
Congratulations to the advisers and staffs of these tremendous programs. For a complete list of Gold and Silver Crown winners, please visit the CSPA website.