SNO Partners with CampusAve for Classifieds

We are pleased to announce a new partnership with CampusAve that will seamlessly integrate a classifieds section on any SNO website, bringing a valuable service to site users and creating a new revenue stream for scholastic online new publications.

About CampusAve
Campus Ave is a network of college newspaper and college town classifieds websites that offers localized categories for students, faculty, and staff. From jobs to apartments, CampusAve serves the needs and wants of every community member.

About School Newspapers Online
School Newspapers Online (SNO), was established in 2008 by a high-school newspaper adviser and teacher, and an expert in Internet content management systems. Based in the Twin Cities, SNO focuses specifically on the needs of college and high-school newspapers looking to create—or enhance—their presence on the Internet. With nearly 700 educational institution customers nationwide, SNO continues to meet or exceed the needs of newspaper advisers and their staffs in an era of tight school funding and in the face of the ever-increasing costs associated with print. The company aims to keep its websites affordable while offering all the functionality and design flexibility found on major newspaper sites. For more information, please visit schoolnewspapersonline.com.

Contact School Newspapers Online to learn more about this program.